PRENATAL FITNESS CLASSES
Pregnancy Strength Class
Do you want to continue exercising throughout your pregnancy and meet like minded mamas? Our pregnancy strength classes might be for you!
Our classes follow a structured program that’s safe & adaptable for your stage of pregnancy. We focus on maintaining mobility, muscle strength, posture, core and pelvic floor to get your body ready for birth and motherhood.
Each class has a maximum of 8 ladies, so I can still give 1 to 1 support.
JOIN US ONLINE FOR OUR LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES
What do you need?
All you need is internet connection and some space to move. Don’t worry you dont have to connect your camera and audio if you dont want to!
How can you join us?
Classes are £9 each, you can book 1 class at a time or in blocks of 5. Follow the link below to book on.
What days & times do the classes run?
Our Pregnancy Strength class is live on a Wednesday 8-9 & on a Saturday 9.30-10.30am.
Where do they normally take place?
Our classes normally take place at Southcote Health Clinic’s studio in Maidstone on a Saturday morning. When things are back to normal we will also be restarting our in person classes.
What can you expect?
- 45 minute class with 15 minutes to grab a drink, chat to other mamas & ask any fitness questions.
- Meet like minded mama’s
- Maintain fitness, strength and mobility
- Prepare your body for labor and recovery
- Focus on core, pelvic floor and full body strengthening
- A friendly and empowering community
- Structured classes with evidence based methods