POSTNATAL FITNESS CLASSES
Strong Mama Restore & Recover
New style progressive fitness class for mama’s. Designed to help recovery, improve your fitness & boost your body confidence.
No experience needed as the class is structured and progressive to help you safely & effectively get fit! Focusing on your core, pelvic floor, breathing, improving strength and building fitness. Created by a qualified pre and post natal personal trainer.
Meet like minded mamas, who are all there to feel good, get fit, recover strong and empower other mamas. Its a brilliant way to do something for yourself and improve your mental health. We know childcare can be an issue, so little ones are welcome and have a safe place to play.
Each class has a maximum of 6 ladies, so I can still give 1 to 1 support when needed.
Southcote Clinic in Maidstone.
What to expect
- Meet like minded mama’s
- Recover from pregnancy & birth, helping your body recover
- Increase fitness, strength and mobility
- A friendly and empowering community
- Structured sessions with a group personal training feel, little ones are welcome.
- This class is suitable for 6 weeks post vaginal delivery and 10 weeks cesarean delivery, when you have received the go ahead from your GP.
New term starting 4th February 2020. 10.30-11.30am Tuesdays.
6 week term £54