Pre & Postnatal Personal Training
Why choose Strong Mama Collective?
I’m a qualified Pre & Postnatal Fitness Specialist and mum myself, I have a deep understanding of what is happening with your body and what it needs. As well as the support you need mentally.
Sometimes you just need someone to understand those uncomfortable feelings of your growing bump and the strange feeling of your new body after birth.
I’m passionate about supporting mums, helping them feel like themselves, feel confident in their bodies and not let anything hold them back. I take time to get to know you, your goals and about your pregnancy, birth and recovery. Everything is personal to you.
STRENGTHEN YOUR BODY, BOOST YOUR BODY CONFIDENCE & FEEL LIKE YOU AGAIN
Prenatal Personal Training
Preparing your body for birth & motherhood
- Strengthen your body & stay active
- Reduce backache & pelvic girdle pain
- Improve your mood, energy & sleep
- Minimise the risk of postnatal incontinence, diastasis recti & prolapse
- Prepare your body for birth
- Help your postnatal recovery
Postnatal Personal Training
Rehab, restore, re-strengthen
- Feel confident in your body & feel like yourself
- Help heal & restore your body
- Improve your mental health, energy & posture
- Strengthen & tone your body
- Improve diastasis recti and pelvic floor
- Safely return to running, lifting and impact without leaking
I’m here to celebrate your phenomenal body & help you achieve your goals.
Where can you train?
J-Active Fitness Centre
1:1 Personal Training & Group Gym Classes in Loddiswell, Kingsbridge
Your Home in South Hams
I can train you from the comfort of your home, up to 10 miles from Modbury
Online Personal Training
Online with coaching calls and a personal program to complete at home or in the gym
What can you expect from personal training?
- 1:1 training with a qualified pre & post natal personal trainer
- All of your fitness & movement looked after with a personal fitness program to use at home alongside your 1:1 training.
- Full support inside & outside of the gym
- Focus on core, pelvic floor & full body strengthening
- Understanding, support & empowerment
- Relaxed, friendly & adaptive sessions. We are here to give you the best for that session and adapt every time… as I know sleepless nights are REAL!
What does the journey look like?
Ways to train 1:1 with me
Trouble Shooting Session
One off in-person
If you don’t need regular personal training but want to know how to adjust what you’re already doing or get a full assessment pre or post-baby, you can in this one hour consultation with follow-up support emails.
In-Person Personal Training
Get ongoing training with weekly sessions tailored to your body and goals. Perfect if you want coaching, support and to make sure you’re doing exercises correctly, getting the most out of each rep.
Online Personal Training
With two weekly video coaching calls and a four week personal training program for you to complete at home or in the gym, you can get the support you need from anywhere.