Pre & Postnatal Personal Training
Why choose Strong Mama Collective?
I am very passionate about supporting mums, helping them feel like themselves, feel confident in their bodies and not let anything hold them back. I take time to get to know you, your goals and about your pregnancy, birth and recovery. Everything is personal to you.
As qualified a pre & post natal fitness specialist and mum myself, I have a deep understanding of what is happening with your body and what it needs. As well as the support you need mentally. Sometimes you also need someone to understand those uncomfortable feelings of your growing bump and the strange feeling of your new body after birth.
STRENGTHEN YOUR BODY, BOOST YOUR BODY CONFIDENCE & FEEL LIKE YOU AGAIN
Prenatal Personal Training
Preparing your body for birth & motherhood
- Strengthen your body & stay active
- Reduce backache & pelvic girdle pain
- Improve your mood, energy & sleep
- Minimise the risk of postnatal incontinence, diastasis recti & prolapse.
- Prepare your body for birth
- Help your postnatal recovery
Postnatal Personal Training
Restore, recover, re-strengthen
- Feel confident in your body
- Help heal & restore your body
- Improve your mental health, energy & posture
- Strengthen & tone your body
- Improve diastasis recti and pelvic floor
- Feel like yourself again
We’re here to celebrate your phenomenal body & help you achieve your goals.
Where do we train?
Crossfit Hunta in Marden
Energise Private Gym in Maidstone
What can you expect?
- 1:1 training with a qualified pre & post natal personal trainer
- All of your fitness & movement looked after with a personal fitness program to use at home alongside your 1:1 training.
- Full support inside & outside of the gym
- Focus on core, pelvic floor & full body strengthening
- Understanding, support & empowerment
- Relaxed, friendly & adaptive sessions. We are here to give you the best for that session and adapt every time… as we know sleepless nights are REAL!
What does the journey look like?
Ways to train with me
Trouble Shooting Session
If you don’t need regular personal training but want to know how to adjust what you’re already doing or get a full assessment pre or post-baby, you can in this one hour consultation with follow-up support emails.
Weekly Personal Training Sessions
Get ongoing support and coaching with weekly sessions tailored to your body and goals.